Xpanss respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our visitors regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
• Xpanss.co (hereinafter: "Website");
• Celestia Corporation (hereinafter: "the controller").
Website content. All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property.
Management of the website. For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
• delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette;
• make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Collection of data.
1. Your personal data may be collected by Celestia Corporation, Godaddy and Google.
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you.
Your rights regarding information.
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
3. Within 7 days of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
Data retention. The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
• Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
• Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
3. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
4. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights.
Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve months.
Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the option to delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations.
Right to Equal Service and Price. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
Submit Requests. To exercise your rights under the CCPA, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, or you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please email us at email@example.com